EZ-AS Preventative Maintenance Software
The app digitises our current forms and adds additional functionality to complement our current forms by mandating that the information captured is captured on the job, with the completed form distributed to the appropriate parties. The app has the ability to add additional content to the forms, not possible with pen and paper options. These include GPS location, photos, signatures, sketches to name a few.
The app is currently in use in our workshops and on our Regional Council Maintenance Contracts.
DGH have recently completed maintenance plans for all treatment plants for a local council. From those plans, we have developed and implemented a preventative maintenance software system, the EZ-AS. The EZ-AS is specifically designed for your requirements.
This system will help you with the following:
- Asset Tracking
- Create and Manage Work Orders
- Inventory Control
- Manage all Equipment Data
- Preventative Maintenance Plans
- Purchasing – Purchase Orders
- Record Keeping
EZ-AS APP BENEFITS
As plants have maintenance personnel doing multiple tasks and several responsibilities. Relying on memory, rough notes and spreadsheets can make their job even harder. And the seemingly not so important preventative Maintenance checks can slip through the cracks, and could cause costly downtime.
No facility can afford downtime. EZ-AS will help keep your asset operating at peak efficiency. Maintenance personnel’s time is not best spent on activities that can be automated.
EZ-AS APP BENEFITS
The benefits of using the EZ-AS include, but not limited to:
- App configured to the Client requirements
- Analysis of real maintenance costs
- Elimination of paperwork
- Enhanced availability
- Increased safety and efficiency
- Management of parts and materials
- Planned maintenance schedules
- Reduced equipment downtime
- Reduced repair and maintenance costs
- Regulatory compliance
- Standardised preventative maintenance inspections
Even with this short list of benefits, maintenance personnel will quickly see how much of a positive impact EZ-AS could have on their maintenance checks.
With the addition of this app, it further reinforces DGH’s commitment to being a leader in the asset maintenance, engineering and fabrication spaces.
- Development and set up of Maintenance Plans
- Development and set up Inspection check sheets
- Maintenance App configured to the Client requirements
- Streamlined cost effective maintenance systems
- Maintenance reporting systems configured to the Clients requirements
PREVENTATIVE & SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE
- Skilled and experienced personnel
- Quality management
- All Preventative & Scheduled maintenance requirements
- Condition assessments
- Service reporting
- Pump servicing and overhauls